Lee Street theatre Event Schedule and Calendar
Please note: Box Office and Public Office Hours are 1pm-5pm Tuesday-Friday, and other times by appointment
Tickets are available NOW for the following events:
2016-2017 Season Flex Passes (learn more here)
Exit Pursued by a Bear – September 8-10, 15-17
John Oates LIVE at Lee Street – October 7, 2016
Phil Keaggy LIVE at Lee Street – November 26, 2016
Rowan Big Band All Stars – December 16, 2016
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE TICKETS, PLEASE READ OUR TICKET POLICIES BELOW.
- Please note that ALL ticket purchases are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Single tickets (those not part of a Season Ticket package) can be exchanged for the same production provided that there is availability.
- In an effort to be environmentally friendly we do not print out hard tickets for plays. You will check in at the box office in the lobby of the theatre. Check-in times vary: theatrical productions – 60 minutes prior to curtain, concerts – 30 min prior to show.
- All of our seating for plays are General Admission and first come-first serve. Doors open at 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- We do offer an upgraded Reserved Seating option as part of our Benefactor & Visionary Season Donor Levels.
- We do have a select amount of handicapped reserved seating available for each show. If you require handicapped seating, please call and let us know beforehand so that we can accommodate. We ask that you please only request handicapped reserved seating for those who need it.
- We do not secure reservations without payment. We accept cash, check, and card as payment (VISA, Mastercard, & Discover only). All of our ticket prices are subject to additional NC Ticketed Events State Sales Tax.
- If you are a season FLEX pass holder, you must call to reserve your passes (704.310.5507)