Lee Street theatre Event Schedule and Calendar
Please note: Box Office and Public Office Hours are 11am-4pm M-TH, Friday by Appointment Only
Tickets are available NOW for the following events:
Shipwrecked! An Entertainment – May 19-21, 26-28
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE TICKETS, PLEASE READ OUR TICKET POLICIES BELOW.
- Please note that ALL ticket purchases are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Single tickets (those not part of a Season Ticket package) can be exchanged provided that there is availability.
- In an effort to be environmentally friendly we do not print out hard tickets for plays. You will check in at the box office in the lobby of the theatre. Check-in times vary: theatrical productions – 60 minutes prior to curtain, concerts – 30 min prior to show.
- All of our seating for plays are General Admission and first come-first serve. Doors open at 30 minutes prior to curtain.
- We do offer an upgraded Reserved Seating option as part of our Benefactor & Visionary Season Donor Levels.
- We do have a select amount of handicapped reserved seating available for each show. If you require handicapped seating, please call and let us know beforehand so that we can accommodate. We ask that you please only request handicapped reserved seating for those who need it.
- We do not secure reservations without payment. We accept cash, check, and card as payment (VISA, Mastercard, & Discover only). All of our ticket prices are subject to additional NC Ticketed Events State Sales Tax.
- If you are a season FLEX pass holder, you must call to reserve your passes (704.310.5507)